The Facilitation Masterclass Workshop
An intensive, hands-on experience for experienced facilitators and managers to deepen their facilitation practice.
This is not a “chalk-and-talk” or “sage-on-the-stage” format. The day is highly interactive with multiple facilitation simulations, activities and collaborative sessions. Strengthen your effectiveness and personal resilience as a host of powerful workshops and group decision-making.
People leave having had the chance to try on a variety of new facilitation approaches in a safe space. Past Clients include Boeing, Edelman, Google, and Visa.
Get your tickets now:
Why You Don’t Want to Miss this Facilitation Workshop
After this workshop, leaders will have deeper skills and tools in order to:
- Facilitate transformative conversations.
- Drive alignment and vision with confidence.
- Rethink their workshop planning approach.
This workshop is for you if:
- You’re an experienced leader or facilitator working on product or service innovation.
- You manage organizational change or transformation.
- You are already facilitating workshops but want to grow your toolbox.
- You want to enhance your effectiveness and personal resilience as a host of powerful workshops and decision-making.
- You want to upskill your team’s group decision-making skills.
- How to manage difficult people.
- How to manage yourself and the multiple roles you have to take on.
- How to lead group synthesis of complex data.
- A ton of new icebreakers, energizers, and eye-openers.
- A mindful approach to group work.
- Improve your visual facilitation skills.
- Narrative frameworks to transform your workshop planning.
About the Facilitator
Daniel Stillman designs conversations for a living and insists that you do, too. He works with organizations like Google, Nike, and Visa to help them frame and sustain productive dialog, deepen their facilitation skills, and coach them through the innovation process.
He hosts The Conversation Factory podcast and is the author of the upcoming book, “Good Talk: How to Design Conversations that Matter” a handbook for changemakers and innovators on how they design the conversations in their work and lives.