Book Your Seat in the PSM Training on October 12-13, 2020, in Berlin
This guaranteed Professional Scrum Master training is an official Scrum.org class that leads to and includes the industry-recognized PSM I certification. This PSM training class will be offered in English on October 12-13, 2020.
Use the promotion code ACB20 to claim the Agile Workshop Day special rate. You can book your seat directly:
Looking for a different date? Back to the training schedule.
“I attended the PSM I class run by Stefan Wolpers from Berlin Product People in Berlin this November and I am 100% sold. I came here intentionally to better understand how our product department works and to get some new impulses on my own projects but after preparing for the course, I started getting hooked on the possibilities of scrum, and just a short time into the class, I seriously started considering looking into shifting fields over to the fascinating world of agility. Thanks to Stefan for being so extremely resourceful before, during and after the class, filling the course with interesting real-life examples (also props to the other participants for sharing), and creating community rather than just sending you off with two days of memories and some printouts. Incredible class, great content, 100% recommended.”
Great training experience. It was very interactive with many room for exchange of thoughts and discussions. Furthermore the workshop is well balanced between knowledge input and active training with practical examples. I can recommend this for everybody who wants to get a first glance on SCRUM.
Just one minor issue is that everything is based on the development of Software and is not easy to translate into Hardware development. But although this was also tried to tackle by our SCRUM teacher.
I learned a lot! It was very fun, all the questions answered and openly shared. The information was very interesting and well presented as well as prepared. Stefan has all the knowledge to make this training enjoyable and adaptable to the skills of the group, also is very open to answer questions at all times.
Thanks for the helpful training! Got a lot of inspiration of methods to use for facilitating workshops with my team. Also it refreshed my understanding of the scrum principles and enables me to reflect them for me and with the team. Thanks to Stefan for the helpful training!
TL; DR: Professional Scrum Master Training (PSM I)
The Professional Scrum Master training by Berlin Product People is an official Scrum.org class leading to and including the industry-acknowledged PSM I certification. PSM I Training classes are offered both in English and German.
Who Shall Attend the PSM I Training?
This training is well suited for aspiring Scrum Masters from all industries—engineering to finance to transportation to pharmaceuticals, to name a few. The class will address issues that Scrum Masters fare facing daily, for example:
- Coping with growth and fast-paced competitors
- Ambitious founders
- A demanding Leadership
- Creating emerging, high-risk products rapidly
- Handling the rapid influx of new team members that need training in agile practices.
Professional Scrum Trainer Stefan Wolpers will facilitate the class. Stefan has extensive startup experience, is an active contributor to the Berlin agile community, is a licensed Agile Fluency™ facilitator as well as an XSCALE Alliance Business Agility coach.
The training activities will comprise of interactive exploration, discussions, and exercises, for example, based on Liberating Structures, or short teachings. The techniques that you will learn are also immediately applicable after the class in your team environment.
Professional Scrum Master Training (PSM I) Focus
The PSM I training will focus on:
- The Scrum basics: roles, events, artifacts
- The role of the Scrum Master at the team level and in the organization in general
- Scrum values, team building, and self-organization
- Empiricism@work: transparency (and visualization), inspection, and adaptation
- Supporting the Product Owner with, for example, Product Backlog refinement, the Sprint Review, or product discovery
- The importance of “Done.”
- Scrum anti-patterns
- Preparation for the PSM I certification.
What Will You Take Home with You from the PSM I Training?
The Professional Scrum Master training will provide not just the PSM class manual and the PSM I certification code. (Including an additional complimentary code within the first 14 days after the completion of the class if the trainee does not achieve 85% the first time.) Additionally, you will also receive several books and ebooks from Stefan, that provide proven hands-on tactics to excel at your position of Scrum Master.
Why You Don’t Want to Miss this PSM Class
There are several reasons why you would want to join Stefan’s Professional Scrum Master training:
- All work will be done in small groups
- There are no more than 12 participants
- It is a hands-on, practical learning experience
- Up to two attempts to pass the PSM I certificate included
- 14 PMI PDUs awarded
- Comprehensive course material plus several ebooks to ease the life of a Professional Scrum Master
- You will gain exclusive access to the Hands-on Agile Slack community and continue the exchange with Stefan as a class alumni
- You will also gain preferred access to the tickets of the Agile Camp Berlin 2020
- You will receive a discount for further courses.
How to Prepare Yourself for the Professional Scrum Master Training?
You will experience this PSM class even better if you invest a few hours in advance, familiarizing yourself with the following articles, guides, ebooks, and assessments:
- The New, New Product Development Game
- The Agile Manifesto
- The Scrum Guide
- The Scrum Guide Reordered
- The Open Assessments at Scrum.org (PSM, PSPO, PAL, PSD).
(Of course, we will support your preparation efforts by providing access to the before-mentioned sources.)
Your Professional Scrum Trainer Stefan Wolpers
Meet your Professional Scrum Trainer and agile coach Stefan Wolpers. Stefan has more than thirteen years of experience in agile product development. During this time, Stefan has been working as an agile coach, Scrum Master, or Product Owner in different organizations: from startups to a Google subsidiary to corporations.
Learn more about your Professional Scrum Trainer Stefan Wolpers.