This session is not about teaching agile practices. It is about getting paid for it - and how to achieve the best satisfaction/effort ratio as a freelance agile coach or scrum master:
- How do we come to our assignments? Do we need to go through intermediaries? If yes, what percentage is ok and what is not?
- What works for brand building and customer acquisition?
- How can we as a loose network of agile specialists gain access to interesting projects? Would the approach of an "Agile Guild" work?
- Are there alternatives to the "daily rate" discussion?
- Do we need to fear dumping offers? What would be realistic conditions?
- What qualifications are being asked for?
- What are the most pressing problems of your customers?
- What is important to you apart from the monetary compensation?