The Agile Camp Berlin Workshop Day — An Exciting Opportunity for Professionals
Extend your learning experience at the ACB20 by attending one of four high-class one-day workshops, well-known trainers and coaches will offer at the Agile Camp Berlin Workshop Day on October 22, 2020.
Choose between the following six training classes:
- Join Daniel Stillman’s Facilitation Masterclass,
- Learn how to collaborate with love and care with Olaf Lewitz,
- Become a Team Kanban Practitioner with Rolf Irion, or
- Join Stefan Haas and Hannah Koch for the #PoDojo™ Masterclass on prototyping and testing for agile coaches.
Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to the ACB Workshop Day:
- 🇬🇧 Please note, that the class language in all cases is English unless otherwise stated.
- All classes offered at the Agile Camp Berlin can be booked separately from the attendance of the Agile Camp Berlin 2020 with the respective trainer. Please note that this also implies that the attendance of a workshop does not include a ticket for the Agile Camp Berlin 2020.
- However, we have an additional 20 ACB20 tickets reserved for workshop attendees who do not have a ticket for the conference yet. (There are no more public tickets available for the ACB20 at this moment.)
- The respective trainers provide all workshops. The Berlin Product People GmbH as the organizer of the Agile Camp Berlin 2020, is not involved in the organization of any workshops; any contract is between the workshop attendee and the respective trainer.
- Lastly, please also note that the Professional Scrum Master Training PSM I is a 2-day class and hence will take place on April 7-8, 2020; that is a week earlier than the one-day classes.